Asus ZenFone 5Z launched in India starting Rs 29,999
Asus ZenFone’s Flagship phone called Asus ZenFone 5Z has finally debuted in India after a long time. Asus is already doing good in the mid-budget segment with Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1, this time it’s going to be head to head with OnePlus. We previously reviewed the Zenfone Max Pro M1 Do read our review here.
Specification of Asus Zenfone 5z
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (4x 2.7GHz Kryo 385 Gold and 4x 1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 6.2 Inch 1080×2246 Pixels 18.7:9 Full HD+ Super IPS display with Corning Gorilla glass (notch display) 90% screen to body ratio
- 64GB Internal with 4GB RAM, 128 GB Internal / 6GB RAM, 256GB / 8GB RAM
- Dual Rear: 12MP (F/1.8, 24mm, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, PDAF) + 8MP (F/2.0, 12mm, 1.12µm) Gyro EIS
- Front: 8MP (F/2.0, 24mm, 1/4″ , 1.12µm) 83-degree wide-angle lens with EIS
- 3300 mAh Battery
The phone on-paper looks brilliant, and Asus has used and improved the iconic design used in the Asus Zenfone 4. This phone has more improved but with the metallic body. Also, the phone is extremely priced competitively good to the smartphone in the current segment like the OnePlus 6, Honor V10. The on-paper specs seem top-notch, but overall it will depend on the Software experience for the competition.
The company also announced several AI based features like the camera scene detection, battery usage detection and more. The phone comes with Android 8.0 Oreo skinned with ZenUI over the top. The Phone does come with High Res Audio Support. It was seen in the sneak peek of the device shared on the social media. More to that the phone also supports Dual VoLTE.
The phone is priced aggressively. 64GB/4GB Ram Asus Zenfone 5Z will cost Rs. 29,999 on Flipkart. While 128GB/6GB ram variant will cost Rs. 32,999, 256GB/8GB variant Rs. 36,999. The phone will go on sale on 9th July on Flipkart.