Graphic India app brings animated comics exclusively to the windows phone platform
Graphic India, The Company That is leading India’s Character entertainment revolution, announced today the launch of the Graphic India App exclusively for windows phone platform. In the same way the american created comics, Japan Created anime, Graphic India is harnessing the creativity of India to launch a new wave of enduring stories and mythic heroes to captive the imagination of people in India and around the world.
The Graphic India App Interface starts with stunning character graphics. The main thing is this are animated comics, so user will watch it like a movie than reading a comic book. Currently it has only 6 shows and Graphics India told there will be more shows Coming later this month. 6 Animated comics which are available are
- Stan Lee’s “Chakra The Invincible” featuring the first Indian superhero from the legendary co-creator of Spider-Man, X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk and The Avengers.
- “18 Days” a thrilling reinvention of the Mahabharatacreated by superstar Batman writer, Grant Morrison
- “Sholay: Gabbar” revealing for the first time the epic origin story of the most infamous villain in Indian cinema
- “Ramayan 3392AD”, a futuristic epic inspired by the classic Ramayana myth and currently being developed as a live-action film in Hollywood
- “Krrish: Menace of the Monkey Men” featuring an all new original story of India’s iconic film character
- “Shekhar Kapur’s DEVI” the story of an immortal goddess reincarnated as a young woman in modern India,created from the acclaimed filmmaker of Elizabeth and Mr. India
Users will be able to stream the videos and watch it , once they download the app, as well as they will receive new episode per week.