Nexus 7 Second Generation is it buying worth ?
Google recently launched its Nexus 7 Second Generation tablet its specification are
- 7.02 inch 1920×1200 (Full HD 329ppi Display)
- Scaratch resistant corning glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.5ghz Processor with Adreno 320 GPU
- 16/32GB internal With 2GB ram
- 5MP rear auto focus and 1.2MP front fixed focus Camera
- Blutooth 4.0, Wi-Fi Dual-band (2.4G/5G) 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Android 4.3
On Paper The Tablet is really Awesome Considering the all the above specs, Its Looks to be premium build according to the images. It All depends on the pricing point which is to be setup for india. Unlikely the last nexus 7 almost cost doubled you know this is the thing which atleast we are not be seen again by Asus again. Next thing it does not have and external SD Card Support And its gonna compete Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.0, iPad Mini and many other competitors in the market which are recently gonna launch in the expected price segment of 15-20k Budget.
About the other Issues like heating and other things will only be told when its been reviewed because there are been too high specs and it totally depends how processor its been setup for nexus 7. Its been told its been coming soon in the Play store India and we are hoping that it will not disappoint us. Currently Looking at specs and the world’s first 7-inch tablet to have an FULL HD screen I think its woth buying. -->