Should you buy the OnePlus 7T?
Things you should know about the OnePlus 7T before buying.
- The 7T is the successor the OnePlus 7 but borrowing a lot of the things in stock from the OnePlus 7 Pro.
- It takes the almost same triple camera system from the OnePlus 7 Pro. The 7T has 48 MP primary camera, 12 MP telephoto and 16 MP Ultra-wide camera.
- The 7T has an all-new design which reminds me of Lumia 1020 from the past and pretty thick back near to the camera.
- The 7T comes with 1080p 90hz Fluid AMOLED HDR 10+ supported display. It comes with Dewdrop notch. For comparing, The 7Pro has a 2K Display with no notch and curved edges. This is where the cost-cutting begins.
- The OnePlus 7T has 3800 mAh Battery 100 mAh more than the OnePlus 7 and 200 mAh less than the OnePlus 7 Pro.
- Snapdragon 855+ inside with minimum 8GB of RAM inside.
- Will there be OnePlus 7T Pro? I will say yes there will be let’s wait till Oct 10 London event.
- Worth Buying? If you are coming from OnePlus 2 or OnePlus 3/3T definitely yes. Or you are coming from other low end or another brand device which is 2 years or older then it is worth buying.
- 8GB/128GB – Rs 37,999; 8GB/ 256GB – Rs 39,999 Comes in Glacier Blue and Frosted Silver. Sale starts today 28th Sept 12 pm on Oneplus website and Amazon.
Still a confusion about buying? DM us we will assist you with the same,
I really think the OnePlus 7T should have been the OnePlus 7 in the last time and launched at the same price as the OnePlus 7. If this strategy was applied then OnePlus would have been flagship killer for sure, We would not need the 7T itself if this was launched the last time itself with 855 inside. Still, it is indeed one of the best deal to buy at that price point.
OnePlus 7T vs ROG II
Asus ROG phone is also similarly priced, and twitter did go crazy with the pricing stuff of ROG. I will say if you are entirely gamer, your primary use of the device is gaming then I will suggest the ROG phone. If battery life is the biggest concern then the ROG phone. ROG Phone is heavy than the OnePlus 7T.
If you want a light device, a stylish device with one of the best software optimization, then OnePlus 7T is the best. Do you need the quickest software update ? Then the OnePlus 7.