Studio Dream Games launches strategic game based on Indian Mythology
Studio Dream Games, an Indian mobile gaming company launches ‘Rama Force ‘the first ever real time strategic game based on Indian Mythology, keeping its local essence intact. Enthralling the story of epic Ramayana, the game has been introduced with rich features that will grab the eyeballs across Google and Apple stores. ( To be launched in Apple store soon)
In ‘Rama Force’ players farm, and build a fantasy kingdom, assemble armies and wage war against the evil forces of Ravana. Through generations, different stories in Indian mythology have been passed from generation to generation either by word of mouth or through carefully stored scriptures. The company through Rama Force intend to inculcate interest in Indian Culture in the younger generation and to impart values of Indian culture to them. Studio Dream Games strive to make it the best resource of information on Indian mythology available in the form of interactive mediums.
· The first ever strategic game based on Indian Mythology
· Character enhancement that engages the gamers
· The distinctive game character of ‘Rama Force’ is where every player will do farming in first 2 levels and rage war in the next 4 levels.
· ‘Rama Force’ features a rich and unique take on the strategy genre with a gaming world that will reveal more content to its fans over time
· User Friendliness: An interesting new tutorial has been added which will help you learn the rules quickly.
· Social plugins have been incorporated into the game which will help the players share the game with their friends as well.
With ‘Rama Force’, Studio Dream Games intends to take mobile gaming from India to next level where local content will be delivered for the Global audience.