HOUSE OF MARLEY UNVEILS 2015 CES LINEUP
House of Marley introduces the new standard in technology with state-of-the-art additions to its world-class collection of personal audio and lifestyle products at the ongoing International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The attendees can hear, feel and experience the latest in audio technology from House of Marley in Central Hall, Booth #7913, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Kicking off the new year of products with a sonic boom is a remastered One Foundation sound system featuring the latest in streaming technology, the Qualcomm® AllPlay™ smart media platform. The sound bar is strikingly beautiful and features a custom glazed oak wood baffle with magnetic breakaway speaker grills that accentuate the powerful audio system’s 5.25″ high-output woofers and 1″ high-definition tweeters. With enhanced Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi capabilities, the One Foundation utilizes AllPlay to stream music directly from the users’ phone, tablet, local server or cloud to create a harmonized synchronization between all speakers resulting in an effortless multi-room system to play the same song in all rooms or different tunes in various spaces. AllPlay also supports streaming with your favorite online music services.
“House of Marley is a lifestyle portrayed in every speaker, headphone or accessory that adorns the HoM logo,” says Sam Vanderveer, Senior Vice President and General Manager, House of Marley. “In 2015 we continue to push the bar in personal and home audio systems with standout products that truly connect people with their music. Our new product lines tap into uncharted territory and promote a lifestyle that is House of Marley – superior quality, consciously crafted and cause minded.”
Rounding out this year’s keynote products is HoM’s Journey BT sport in-ear headphones. Featuring enhanced Bluetooth audio with aptX®, the headphones have high-performing sound quality and are made with responsibly sourced materials standard for House of Marley. Created with comfort and performance in mind, the Journey BT sport in-ear headphones have an angled nozzle for better fit as well as a flexible loop for a more secure in-ear position. The headphones also feature a 3-button controller for hands-free calls and easy music and sound operation.
With a commitment to premium audio craftsmanship, new products for 2015 continue to incorporate House of Marley’s exclusive, upcycled REWIND™ fabric, a blend of recycled plastic bottles (rPET), along with other natural based materials such as organic cotton, bamboo, reclaimed hemp, and FSC™ sourced wood, which combine beauty and durability with an earth-conscious peace-of-mind.
In addition to the One Foundation and a variety of re-skinned products featuring new color palettes and dynamic designs, House of Marley will debut the following new product lines at CES for 2015:
• JOURNEY BT In-Ear Headphones – Activate your sound with these amazingly versatile Bluetooth® ready headphones. Perfect for working out or bruking out, the JOURNEY features a flexible loop for a comfortable and secure fit, cord length adjustment and a microphone with a 3-button controller. Crafted with wearability, sustainability and superior design in mind, your sound can keep stride with your lifestyle, and then some.
• MYSTIC In-Ear Headphones – These headphones are the perfect balance of sound, style and craftsmanship. Designed from ethically minded materials and featuring a 9mm driver, the MYSTIC headphones are compact, flexible and pack a powerful listening experience.
• LITTLE BIRD In-Ear Headphones – These very affordable, sustainably crafted in-ear headphones offer just the right alchemy of comfort, quality and performance. Mindfully manufactured plastic housing, a powerful 9.2mm driver and noise-isolation design deliver a sophisticated, multi-textured sonic experience.
• ROAR On-Ear Headphones – Whether it’s strictly roots and reggae riddims, or your self-selected soundtrack, the ROAR on-ear headphones have got you covered. Delivering competitive acoustic performance with a unique Marley look and feel, the clean design is enhanced by a powerful 40mm driver, as well as in-line microphone with a 1-button controller.
• TRIBUTE Over-Ear Headphones – Premium headphones with unbeatable acoustic quality. Balanced foldable design with snug leather ear cushions and DJ articulation. The incorporation of recyclable aluminum, genuine leather and other premium materials, not to mention 50mm premium drivers make these socially responsible jewels a hands down must-have for sound boys and soul girls, no matter what’s streaming on the airwaves.
• LEGEND ANC™ Over-Ear Headphones – Our flagship over-ear LEGEND ANC is standalone in style, comfort and performance. With added feature of Active Noise Canceling technology, you won’t hear anything outside of the music. And the high-definition 40mm drivers bring your favorite soundtrack to life with ultra-realist acoustics, premium craftsmanship and high-end design.
• CHANT MINI Speaker – Bluetooth® convenience, socially responsible craftsmanship and truly impressive audio quality transform this mini miracle into a world of sound. Quick pairing capability with any device, auto reconnect and exclusive REWIND™ fabric covering balance style and substance equally. Add to that bamboo detailing, a rechargeable lithium-ion battery and aluminum housings, and you’ve got a wunderkind of sound, a world of sonic boom.
• CHANT BT SPORT Speaker – Featuring all the functionality and portability of the CHANT BT, but with bigger bolder sonic strength, the CHANT BT Sport works with Bluetooth® enabled devices and many more through the auxiliary input. There is also double pairing feature with two units for true stereo sound. 2×4.5W, 1.75″ and 2x passive radiators assure a maximum listening experience. Plus its water-resistant for enhanced outdoor use.