OPPO India Launches Oppo N1 Mini to the India market
Oppo India, a leading global technology brand with presence in north america, Europe and Asia today announced the launch of Oppo N1 Mini in the India market. The successor to the Oppo’s flagship device – Oppo N1 is finally brought to Indian market. Unlike the original N1, this 3G-enabled smartphone, with a 5-inch IPS screen resolution of 1280×720 pixels and weighing at 151g with battery, is both lighter and smaller making it handy to use. The OPPO N1 Mini is expected to hit the market later this week.
Oppo N1 mini Specification
- 5-inch IPS screen resolution of 1280×720 pixels,
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor which runs at 1.6GHz clock-speed,
- 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM capacity,
- 2,140mAh battery capacity,
- Android 4.3 customized ColorOS 1.4 system interface.
- 13 MP rotating Sony sensor with a 6-piece lens arrangement with an f/2.0 aperture camera that can be used as a front or rear camera. Ultra HD mode is capable of capturing 24 MP resolution photograph.
According to Mr. Tom Lu, CEO, OPPO India, “Customer orientation is deeply rooted in the culture at OPPO. We strive to give users what they really look for. OPPO N1 Mini stems from this philosophy of ours. It brings to users the unique design and technology for which the OPPO N1 won a lot of accolades, but in a sleeker and more compact body. For OPPO, a fusion of technology and affection has always been the essence of our product design and development. We believe that today’s youth will find OPPO N1 Mini as a device that is mini in size and max in fun.”
The leading Chinese smartphone brand made its entry into the Indian market in early 2014 with its flagship device OPPO N1. Including OPPO N1 Mini, the company has launched 9 devices in the India market. Besides, OPPO N1 Mini, brand’s current India portfolio includes the OPPO N1, OPPO R1, OPPO Find 5 Mini, OPPO Neo, OPPO Yoyo, OPPO Joy and the recently launched, world’s first quad HD smartphone, OPPO Find 7 and its lower variant, OPPO Find 7A. The company is retailing in over 20 major cities and regions across India and is on an aggressive service and network expansion spree with a target of 200 service centers in the next one year.