[Solved] No “Get Jio Sim” Option in MyJio App. Also Other Jio Sim Issues
Jio Sim is the only thing people were talking about our Absolute Gizmos Facebook page. There are lots of issues, so I am framing the issues in common now.
The very first issue is the MyJio App which Isn’t able to get “Get Jio Sim” Option. Many users reported me this. Here’s how you can get the “GET JIO SIM’ Option.
- The Below method is for Android For other users Scroll Down.
- If you have installed the latest version of MyJio app, you won’t be able to get the Get Jio Sim option. Suggest you to uninstall the MyJio App and restart the phone.
- After restarting download this APK from HERE.
- Turn Off the Wifi and Mobile Data, Then Proceed to install the APK.
- Once installed then Open the App You will get the below screen.
- The Click on first open button right next to MyJio.
- Then you will get the Following screen with the “Get Jio Sim” Option.
- Now Quickly Turn on the Mobile Data or Wifi, and just before the update pop-up Click on Get Jio Sim and the Barcode will be generated.
- If you are still getting the update screen as below. Keep trying from step 3.
- You might Also get Screen like below The keep trying from Step 6.
There is another trick of fixing this problem using lucky patcher no root apk which I will post later.
If the above method doesn’t work, Then use the latest version of MyJio App. Then Keep it open until the Get Jio Sim Option Appears. The option does appears but may take a lot of time. Same is the case with iOS users. So iOS users with the MyJio App you have to keep the screen open until the option appears.
Jio Sim Still not got activated
Sim not activated, is the issue lot’s of users reported me on the facebook page. I would say this issue is because of the pending sim activation. Jio distributes almost lakhs of SIMs every day, but if you get the SIM via Traditional method ( with ID proof Xerox and Photograph), Then this issues appears. The Activation time approx for such users is 20 – 22 days just to receive the Application SMS.
Some users have reported me if you raise a complaint to Jio Customer care (1800-890-1977) Then you get your SIM activated Early.
Some users also have an issue of No Range even after having received the Televerification SMS. So blame the delay of activation process itself. That has created this problem.