TECNO forays into the E-commerce space with its Flagship offering ‘PHANTOM 9’
- Phantom 9 launched in India at INR 14999 in a partnership with Flipkart (Start Date: July 17th)
- TECNO PHANTOM 9 first to offer In-display Fingerprint sensor with 6GB RAM at INR14999
TECNO Mobile announced its plan to enter the E-commerce space with the launch of Global Flagship ‘PHANTOM 9’ to be available on Flipkart. During the Global partner summit which was held at Andaz Aerocity, the event also marked the live signing ceremony of ‘renewed multi-year Global partnership’ between Premium mobile phone brand, TECNO Mobile, and the Premier League’s Manchester City. The representatives of both the brands also celebrated the Kick-off ceremony of 60-day ‘TECNO Race to Manchester City’ challenge begins today on 10th July 2019 and ends on 7th September 2019. In the event today, the brand revealed their philosophy of ‘Expect More’ and emphasized on India being their priority market by underlining the brand’s commitment to provide masses with access to advance technology at attractive price-points, allowing them to reach beyond their current limitations and uncover a world of possibilities.
Globally, TECNO portfolio consist of three key series: ‘SPARK’ is with AI bright camera (great camera features especially in low light environment) for youth, ‘CAMON’ the popular camera-centric series with outstanding selfie camera features and ‘PHANTOM’ being the brand’s flagship series. TECNO ‘Phantom 9’ is the right balance of ‘Style’ and ‘Performance’. It is designed for today’s tech savvy millennials, who do not want to compromise on style along with advanced features without putting a hole in their pockets. PHANTOM 9 has many ‘Firsts’ to its credit. It is the first smartphone to have an in-display Fingerprint sensor under 15K segment. It is also the first smartphone to come with Dual Front Flashlight along with a dot notch screen on a smartphone. First to come out with Aurora inspired styling.
Some key highlights of PHANTOM 9 include
- Introduces in-display fingerprint sensor PHANTOM 9 becomes the first smartphone under 15k segment to offer in-display fingerprint sensor. It incorporates photosensitive fingerprint technology and uses lens under the screen for faster and safer screen unlocking.
- Go limitless with the AI triple rear camera The PHANTOM 9 comes packed with a premium triple rear camera setup available today in smartphones. It is an integration of a 16MP primary camera with large f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth-sensing lens perfectly suited for real portraits and the icing on the cake is an additional 8MP 120° Ultra-Wide Lens, which has a special feature of microspur supports focusing on objects within 2.5 cm. It also come equipped with Google Lens features, for smart identification of objects automatically popping up all the relevant information for your easiest reach.
- Shun limits, beat low lighting with AI selfie camera If selfies tickle your fancy, this is surely your go-to gadget. The front camera of PHANTOM 9 is equipped with 32MP High resolution selfie camera which uses the second generation of camera technology 4-in-1 pixel which ensures high-definition resolution. The Hair Crack Dual Flashlight ensures brighter, more stunning selfies irrespective of any scene, especially low light ones.
- Enjoy an unmatched, full-fledged view Streaming video is a delightful experience on PHANTOM 9, with its 6.4-inch screen and 19.5:9 Dot Notch display. Enriched with a FHD+ AMOLED, 600 Nits brightness and 91.47% screen to body ratio, it gives more screen space that allows users to see more. In landscape mode, watching movies, TV shows, and games becomes much more engaging. In short, multi-task like a pro, even on-the-go! Adorned with beautiful design It will not be wrong to say that PHANTOM 9 is the most good-looking smartphone in the segment. The 3D back cover outlines the magnificent interplay of nano-holographic lines of light & rain jazzing up the auroras with a mystifying S-pattern. The device is definitely slender with 7.75 mm and ultra-lighter at just 164 gm weight. The optimized body arc curvature at 40 degrees, fluidic design at corners and smoother edges are pre-designed to feel easy and smooth in the hand.
- Keep clicking and never mind space with great storage options So if storage has been placing a ban on your addiction to click, it’s about time you shun the inhibitions. Go out more than ever and click all that you like with PHANTOM 9. Powered by a 2.3GHz Octa-Core Helio P35 processor, based on 12nm technology coupled with 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage, the performance of this exclusive device is incredibly reliable. The 12nm technology help is making the smartphone faster and power efficient. Use up all that storage you think you need because the phone also comes with a further expandable memory by up to 256GB via a dedicated microSD card slot.
- Binge in on unplugged photography; Don’t worry battery back-up & charge The PHANTOM 9 is packed with a 3500mAh battery so as to ensure your handset does not quite run out of charge while you indulge in some unplugged photographic experiences.
- Own it at a price that’s absolute value for your money The TECNO PHANTOM 9 priced at INR 14999 will be available via Flipkart India starting July’17. All TECNO smartphones come with an exceptional promise of “111” under which a consumer is entitled to a 1-time screen replacement for six months, 100 days’ free replacement, and 1-month extended warranty.