SKULLCANDY LAUNCHES WOMEN’S LINE SERIES HEADPHONES AND EARBUDS IN INDIA
Skullcandy, Inc. the original performance lifestyle audio brand, launches its collection of Women’s line headphones and earbuds with Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd., its exclusive Distribution and Marketing Partner in India.
Skullcandy had been popular in Indian markets, for its own stylish headphones which attracts all only by its look. Their choice to launch only headphones for women it quiet weird, because all design headphones for unisex, quiet a different strategy by Skullcandy. Skullcandy brings to the market a line of headphones that are engineered, designed, colored, cushioned and patterned to actually fit women.
“We are very excited to launch Women’s Line Series in India, which is especially Fine Tuned and Engineered for Women, that would legitimately improve the audio experience for our female consumer”, said Mr. Amlan Bhattacharjya, Founder and CEO of Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd.
Skullcandy claims out to be engineered its headphone to women, which is designed, coloured , cushioned and pattern for women. Well looking at the looks some colours were totally funky.
- Women’s hearing is more sensitive than men’s at higher frequencies. Harsh highs will bother them before men.
- Women can hear background noise at 10x lower volume than men.
- Women experience tension more often in music than men.
- Women on average have smaller heads and ears than men.
- Women are more sensitive to higher clamping pressures.
- Women have smaller ear canals than men.
I really don’t know what’s in Skullcandy’s mind but this seems quiet unique but I don’t think it would be a huge success at major. Unisex one’s would be definately grabbing the market a lot.
Skullcandy Knockout: – Priced at Rs. 6,999
Skullcandy Bombshell: – Priced at Rs. 3,499
Skullcandy Dime: – Priced at Rs. 2,299